Polyurethane products have a durable, non-abrasive, rubber like material that will not damage a Class A painted surface. Whether your part requires the soft, pliable texture of a marshmallow or the rugged durability of an industrial dead-blow hammer, polyurethane products fit your industrial needs.
Beneficial characteristics of polyurethane:
- Chemical and oil resistant
- Will not swell or deteriorate when exposed to water
- Very easy to clean
- Excellent resistance to thermal shock
- Withstands temperatures of up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for high wear applications
- Excellent elongation and tear strength for abusive applications
- Excellent Impact, Cut, And Abrasion Resistance
- High Load Bearing Capacity
- A Variety Of Inserts Can Be Cast Into The Polyurethane To Provide Additional Strength And Mounting Options
- Polyurethanes Can be Formulated To Resist UV Degradation, Fungus, Mold And Mildew And Be FDA Approved
Our process features spin or open face casting parts in custom colors, made to any shape or size, with a Shore hardnesses of up to 80D.
Product design and most mold manufacturing are done in our facility, giving us the ability to offer our customers lower cost products with quick turnaround times. Let us fuel your vision.